One of the worst things that can happen when you or a family member are out driving is to have a tire go flat. The Viair 300P is an excellent Viair Compressor Kit that will help you with that. Yes, it’s possible to use this Viair Portable Air Compressor to replace your flat tire with a spare. But sometimes those deflated tires need a bit of air to get you and your loved ones back on the road.
Viair 300P Portable Compressor is the kind of portable air compressor Viair Compressor Kit that every person can appreciate having in the trunk. No, it’s not a high-end air compressor for working with expensive pneumatic tools. But the Viair 300P Portable Compressor provides many advantages.
It provides fast, high levels of compressed air for filling up tires or other inflatables. And it does it well.
Easy to Use on the Road
If you’ve stopped by the local gas station in recent years, to top off the tires with air, you’ve probably noticed that some stations are charging a dollar, to get a bit of oxygen.
Paying for compressed air is bad enough, but when you are nowhere near a gas station and in need of air, you need another alternative.
Those are the times when the Viair 300P Portable Viair Compressor Kit comes in handy. And since the Viair 300P Viair Portable Air Compressor easily hooks up to standard car batteries as a power source, there’s no problem getting tires inflated, as long as you can get access to the car’s battery.
They are also remarkably long-lasting and have a substantial capacity. This Viair Portable Air Compressor compression system consists of a range of cool accessories which covers the five in one inflator.
An open-ended hose is comprising of about 100PSI gauges, heavy-duty batteries and much more. They also have a 33 % duty cycle and about 150 maximum PSI.
VIAIR 300P Portable Compressor Details & Features
- The quick connect hose comes with an inline five in one pressure gauge for filling up tires or just topping off with air when your tires need it.
- This Viair Portable Air Compressor can inflate tires up to 33 inches in size and other inflatables around the house.
- The Viair Compressor Kit delivers 150 PSI of max air pressure with a 33% cycle.
- The Viair Compressor Kit comes with heavy duty battery clamps and a 40 amp fuse to allow for easy inflation from any car battery.
- Also, the Viair Portable Air Compressor comes with a carrying bag and other helpful accessories.
If you’ve ever purchased those little, less than sturdy tire inflation compressors, you know that most of them take forever to fill up a standard car tire, and most of them don’t last past a few uses.
The VIAIR 300P Portable Compressor, on the other hand, offers plenty of quick air and is built to be used for many years to come.
VIAIR 300P Pros
- They are very compatible.
- They are much faster in functionality as compared to other 12 volt compressors.
- The hose is sufficiently long to reach about all four tires.
- They are user-friendly and are a handy tool for emergency purposes.
VIAIR 300P Cons
- They do not have a reservoir, and as a result of that, the motor should be running to keep the air supply going.
- Also, you cannot use air-powering contraptions.
VIAIR 300P Portable Compressor Customer Reviews & Scores
Viair 300p review
While researching for this VIAIR 300P Portable Compressor review, we found lots of reviews from real life customers. The majority of clients have given this compressor very high scores. The customer ratings have been so high that this model has earned an impressive 4.6 out of 5-star rating.
The VIAIR 300P Portable Compressor is undoubtedly not a compressor for mechanics or carpenters to use on the job, but it is more than adequate as a quick, convenient, yet highly durable air compressor for filling up your car’s tires or other inflatables with ease.