While some types of work may call for a big air compressor, there are lots of jobs where a portable air compressor like the Senco Air Compressor PC1010 indeed comes in handy. Senco PC1010 1-Horsepower Peak 1-Gallon Compressor is one of the finest, portable air compressors currently available.
Senco is a company that’s known for making high-quality tools at very affordable prices. And they’ve more than outdone their reputation with the Senco Air Compressor PC1010 1-Horsepower Peak 1-Gallon Compressor.
This portable unit is small, compact and very affordable. That makes it a tool that anyone can afford and put to use on the next big job or around-the-house project.
Senco Air Compressor PC1010 Review
The Senco PC1010 1-Horsepower Peak 1-Gallon Compressor weighs in at only 20 pounds. With such a lightweight build, you might think that there’s no way this model could offer any serious power.
But the Senco Air Compressor PC1010 1-Horsepower Peak 1-Gallon Compressor does deliver more power than you might think.
That’s because this model has a strong, little ½ horsepower motor that provides consistent air pressure for inflation tasks or for using air tools.
If you’ve ever had to do any cabinet or finishing work, you know how handy a portable air compressor can be. And it’s precisely those types of jobs and around-the-house projects that the Senco PC1010 1-Horsepower Peak 1-Gallon Compressor is custom made to handle.
Senco PC1010 Features
- Built with a handle for easy carrying and portability.
- Oil-less pump requires no ongoing maintenance.
- ½ horsepower motor for delivering lots of compressed air to your projects.
- The cylinder is aluminum.
- Weighs in at just 20 pounds, so it’s easy to carry around.
- 1 gallon of compressed air capacity.
Senco PC1010 Pros
- Portable. I’ve seen a lot of air compressors that claim to be portable, but the Senco PC1010 1-Horsepower Peak 1-Gallon Compressor has to be the best. This compressor is so light, and the handle is so convenient, that you can take this model anywhere with ease.
- No maintenance. Since the engine requires no oil, it is virtually maintenance-free. Of course, you still have to keep it clean, but that’s about the only maintenance required.
- Tough. The Senco PC1010 1-Horsepower Peak 1-Gallon Compressor is surprisingly robust for a small air compressor. Senco put a lot of care into making this a tool that will last for years.
Senco PC1010 Cons
- Small capacity. The one-gallon capability of the Senco PC1010 1-Horsepower Peak 1-Gallon Compressor means that you don’t have a large tank of compressed air at your fingertips.
- Not versatile. Due to the lower capacity, this is an air compressor best used for small air tools, like staplers and nail drivers. You can’t use a wide variety of instruments with this model.
If little is right for you, when it comes to air compressors, you’ll enjoy using the Senco PC1010 1-Horsepower Peak 1-Gallon Compressor.