Whether you’re looking for a way to use pneumatic tools in a garage or at a job site, the Makita MAC700 Big Bore 2.0 HP Air Compressor is a great tool to have in your corner.
As you probably already know, Makita is one of the world’s best-known tool manufacturers. For decades they’ve been supplying hard working people with the high quality, high-performance tools they need. And they’ve built on their already stellar reputation with the Makita MAC700 Big Bore 2.0 HP Air Compressor. This is a high powered, easy to use an air compressor that’s made to deliver consistent performance wherever you need it.
Makita MAC700 Characteristics
Quieter Air Compression
When you deal with air compressors, it’s an unwritten rule that things are going to get loud. That’s not the case with the Makita MAC700 Big Bore 2.0 HP Air Compressor, though. This air compressor is significantly quieter than other models. In fact, there aren’t many large, powerful air compressors that can deliver smooth, constant air pressure like the Makita MAC700 Big Bore 2.0 HP Air Compressor. If you’re tired of your eardrums taking a beating, you’ll enjoy using this air compressor.
Makita MAC700 Big Bore 2.0 HP Air Compressor Features
- Constructed with a cast iron pump and large cylinder and piston for greater stroke and bore for maximum air compressor performance.
- Quiet performance. The noise levels generated by this model are significantly quieter than others in its class.
- Draws low amps to prevent tripped breakers and voltage drops.
- The pump is oil lubricated to run cooler and reduce wear.
- Comes with a one-year warranty from the manufacturers.
Makita MAC700 Pros and Cons
Pros of Makita MAC700
- Cool running pump. Since the Makita MAC700 Big Bore 2.0 HP Air Compressor uses an oil-lubricated pump, it runs cooler for longer life.
- Quiet operation. I can’t stand it when an air compressor rattles my hearing. With the Makita MAC700 Big Bore 2.0 HP Air Compressor, the operation is much quieter than other models.
- Cast iron construction makes this model one of the most durable air compressors on the market.
Cons of Makita MAC700
- Since the Makita MAC700 Big Bore 2.0 HP Air Compressor has an oil-lubricated motor, you’ve got to stay on top of the maintenance.
- Heavy. Cast iron weighs a log, so this model is a bit heavier than models that use an aluminum pump.
Makita MAC700 Conclusion
Maintenance is not a huge issue with this air compressor, as it’s mostly about keeping the engine lubed for good performance. If you work with tools, you’ll find the regular maintenance to be simple to perform.
Anyone who wants an air compressor that delivers consistent air pressure for pneumatic tools or inflation jobs will appreciate and get a lot of good use out of the Makita MAC700 Big Bore 2.0 HP. We highly recommend this Makita model to all of our readers. You need tools that perform well under pressure, and that’s just what you get with the Makita MAC700 Big Bore 2.0 HP Air Compressor.