Jabra Revo Wireless
Jabra has to be given a lot of credit for creating the Revo wireless headphones. They look great, sound great and come with tons of highlights. In short, they are what most people are looking for in a pair of wireless headphones.
Regarding appearance, we find it hard to fault the Jabra Revo headphones. They come in a black and silver color scheme with flashes of orange on the outside of the earpads. This orange might not be to everyone’s taste, but we feel they give the headphones a modern look that sort of echoes the modern concept of wireless headphones, so they get away with it.
Total Wireless Freedom
No wires don’t mean compromised sound quality. With Revo Wireless, it means freedom of movement and massive sound that doesn’t skip a beat. Turntable Touch Control allows you to play easily, skip or pause your music and manage calls. Hear and be heard with clear calls, Tap to pair with NFC and keep your tunes going with long playback.
Jabra partnered with Dolby to bring you powerfully, mobile sound enhanced by Dolby Digital Plus. With Jabra’s exclusive Sound App, Dolby Digital Plus provides rich, full-spectrum sound that brings your device to life and adds extra depth and dimension to your music.
Designed to be used and abused, Revo Wireless is solidly built with an aluminum frame, steel hinges, and a shatterproof headband for extreme flexibility. Drop, bend and fold-tested to the max to ensure it can take whatever life has in store.
Comfort & Ease of Use
Hard to the core and soft to the touch – Revo Wireless is super comfortable with a padded headband and plush, memory foam ear cups. It features a foldable design for quick, compact storage and comes with a detachable cord and USB charging for convenience.
Exclusive Jabra Sound App
Get an enhanced music experience with the Jabra Sound App – a music player that gives you the full Dolby Digital Plus sound and more. Use the App to create and browse through playlists, share music and adjust the graphic equalizer so you can play your tracks as you want to hear them.
1. Turntable Touch Controls – You can play, pause and even skip tracks. Efficiently manages calls as well.
2. Tap to pair – Pairing with Near Field Communication (NFC) is as simple as tapping your finger!
3. Sound control – Available for both Android and iOS, the exclusive Jabra Sound App puts a graphic equalizer, music sharing and playlist features where you want them: at your fingertips.
4. Bluetooth 3.0 – ‘Nuff said!
5. Dolby sound – Jabra and Dolby have partnered on these to give you a great audio experience.
6. A shatterproof headband – We like that!
7. Comfort – These are equipped with a padded headband and memory foam earpads.
8. Foldable – The cord is detachable. Perfect for on the go as well as neatly storing your phones.
9. USB charging – Ships with both 3.5 mm cable and USB cable.
1. Aluminum frame – Metal, while durable, is cold and doesn’t like wet. Which limits my outdoor usage, limiting portability, restrict that blessed freedom…
2. Over the head styling – Not necessarily bad if that’s what you’re looking for but I’m not sold on the headband style myself. No matter how cash you make it!
3. Braided cable – Not sure I’m impressed by that. A straight cable is an easier fix for a geek like myself when I inevitably ruin my cord. Not impossible, just not as easy.
4. No noise cancellation – You may or may not think this is necessary with a well-fitting pair, but it is a nice feature to have.
Weight: 8.47 oz.
Dimensions: H 7.04 x W 6.3 x D 2.87
Talk Time: Up to 12 hours
Standby Time: Up to 240 hours
Cable: 3.5 mm and USB
Frequency Response: Hi-Fi
The Jabra Revo Wireless headset has a pretty pleasing appearance. The style was kept in mind as they curved the sides around to cup the turntable controls. These headphones have been run through a series of “lifetime” tests to ensure durability. They’ve been drop tested from six and a half feet. They were fold tested 3,500 times. The cable was tested to 33 lbs. of stress, and they were bend tested 10,000 times.